David Loop Attorney
Aptos, California


Knowlegable attorney who’s helped several parks convert to resident ownership. Often works with Deane Sargent, Managing Director for Manufactured Housing Programs for PMC Financial Services, in Hillsborough, CA.


One Response to “David Loop Attorney – Helping Residents Buy Their Mobilehome Park – ROP Conversion”

  1. Christopher Lees on March 11th, 2010 3:48 am

    David, I’m not sure if you’re the right person to ask, but here goes. I sold a mobile home (that resides in a park near Sacramento, CA) and I am carrying the note. Four months into it, the registered owner is not making payments. She is now in default and the terms of my NOTE state that if she doesn’t cure the default in 15 days from the NOD, I can repossess the home. I know at some point, I’ll need to notify the HCD of the foreclosure and more importantly, begin the legal process through the court system for removing the occupant. Can you provide guidance on this? Given this is considered personal property, how long does CA give someone to redeem themselves AFTER I’ve already filed the NOD. I’m curious if I’m able to repossess relatively quickly or if I’m in for a long process. Thank you.

Leave a Reply